Monday, October 12, 2009

Lyla is 4 Months old

Our baby girl is 4 months old.



Lyla is 26" long - above 95% and weighs 16 lbs 15 ozs - above 95%.

She is such a wonderful baby and Dave and I feel VERY lucky to be her parents.

Everyday she makes us smile 1,000 times.

We are still waiting for her to sleep through the night. She had gotten close, but then she got a cold. : ( So now that we are going to be starting rice cereal maybe she will achieve that milestone. I would love to get a full nights sleep but sometimes I think that will make her feel even less like a baby and more like a little girl. I had NO IDEA how fast the time would go and it makes me sad because she is growing up far too fast - but so happy and proud to see the person she is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment